Leupold MK4 8.5-25x50 IR M1 Mil Dot 1/4MOA Turrets

I brought this scope earlier in the year with the intention of using it for F/TR.

However I have decided to change my target shooting around a bit and as such no longer really have a use for this scope. It was used for only a few shots (in fully lapped rings) and has since simply sat on the shelf in my gunroom!

It is in MINT condition, complete with paperwork, correct s/n box, sunshade and Leupold 'Butler Creek' scope caps. Basically it is the same as a new one, the only thing looking slightly worn is the cardboard box.

It was brought from a local dealer earlier in the year (full GMK import) - I'm asking £875 incl. R.M.S.D.

Cheers

Tiff

photo.jpg

I brought this scope earlier in the year with the intention of using it for F/TR.

However I have decided to change my target shooting around a bit and as such no longer really have a use for this scope. It was used for only a few shots (in fully lapped rings) and has since simply sat on the shelf in my gunroom!

It is in MINT condition, complete with paperwork, correct s/n box, sunshade and Leupold 'Butler Creek' scope caps. Basically it is the same as a new one, the only thing looking slightly worn is the cardboard box.

It was brought from a local dealer earlier in the year (full GMK import) - I'm asking £875 incl. R.M.S.D.

Cheers

Tiff

Hi Tim pm sent

I see a new setup on the horizon Chris ?

Cheers

Tiff

photo.jpg

Hi tiff a mate of mine who isn't a member on here. But has asked me if you would take £850 for it ? if so he will take it.

He lives down your neck of woods. So depending on how far away im sure you could meet up for dealhe lives in the

st dominick area of cornwall

Hi tiff a mate of mine who isn't a member on here. But has asked me if you would take £850 for it ? if so he will take it.

He lives down your neck of woods. So depending on how far away im sure you could meet up for dealhe lives in the

st dominick area of cornwall

Thanks for this and Shooter79 for forwarding my number, the scope is now sold to 22/250 foxer's mate :)

He lives 3 miles from me and I've brought a great rifle from him before - strange how the Internet works......

Thanks for this and Shooter79 for forwarding my number, the scope is now sold to 22/250 foxer's mate :)

He lives 3 miles from me and I've brought a great rifle from him before - strange how the Internet works......

Great stuff

Archived