How to bone a deer...

Finman

Hi there chaps,

saw this today and was impressed! This boy has serious knife skills and some interesting approaches to boning a shoulder.

enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xijmge8_NJw&feature=watch-vrec

best wishes,

Finman

How to Bone a Deer.....

What about the Wheel Barrow and KY method :wub:

Or have I been doing it wrong all these years :wacko:

Glad you said it. Best not to add 'Old'...

Mind you, there's plenty of instructional videos on that subject ontintyweb under 'Milf' :-)

G

You lot are sick!! There me thinking that this would spark some genuine interest FOR THE RIGHT REASONS :)

I was genuinely interested.... It wasn't my fault you posted a disappointing video :lol:

BTW, Z'

It's SILF up here not MILF..... Bhaa!! Oh those little wooly passion queans :blink:

No, you DEFINITELY need to get out of Cumbria more :) or I'll tell the 'one with the brains' to be more drastic in the central nervous system interventions next time :) :)

I can try harder next time... Now that my brother has prmised a new airgun.... :rolleyes:

Oi!..... I thought you were on my side!! :lol:

I should learn never to trust Greeks baring needles!!!! :ph34r:

Talking about "Stiring the Pot"..... I've got a really nice bambi and pheasant stew in't th'oven. Just don't want it to turn into a condemmed man's last meal....... :unsure:

• 7 years later...

I bought my butchering /boning knives from this guy and follow a lot of his methods -tho not at that speed. What makes this look easy is the fact that he is doing it on relatively warm meat. Yanking muscle groups off of bone at 38F degrees is not that easy. He is good though...~Andrew