Bass fishing in Florda

247sniper

Hi guys,

I and the family just got back from Florida. My son and I apart from shooting love fishing and thought we would do a spot of Bass fishing on Lake ToHo (Bass capital of the world)

Absolutely fantastic fun and a great experience, I enjoyed it and my son enjoyed it even more which put an even bigger smile on my face.

Here is a couple of photos of some of the many largemouth bass we caught, o and we caught 3 Gar's as well they are ugly nasty things !

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i374/247sniper/4D7CCAD8-B45D-4307-84D7-166390BAADF2-153-00000006DDC584E8.jpg

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i374/247sniper/6AB3D595-3DAD-45D9-9BEC-97692DDEF366-153-00000006E4D56631.jpg

Thought we would share our experience with you guys,

Steve.

I caught some Gar last year in Thailand,

CONVAR254.jpg

They are vicious looking things with all those teeth but didn't really put up much of a fight, those Bass look good fishing to me....Did they scrap much ???

And it will love you long time.

I caught some Gar last year in Thailand,

CONVAR254.jpg

They are vicious looking things with all those teeth but didn't really put up much of a fight, those Bass look good fishing to me....Did they scrap much ???

Yes mate they gave a real good fight, even the samller ones were like little steam trains ! Great hard fighting fun !

A few years ago I used to know a student who had been fishing in Thailand............. in probably what we would describe as septic tanks :o She was doing tests on bacteria. The locals wanted to give her some fish but her and her none fishing colleagues who didn't have a clue about fishing, needed to catch their own to confirm the source.

Apparently the fish were not contaminated by the surroundings and were found to have less contamination than the river fish :wacko::blink:

Archived