Berger Reloading Manual (Bulk Purchase)

SteveW

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATE

THE CONFIRMED SHIPPING COST WILL BE WITH ME TODAY FROM BERGER THEN I CAN CONFIRM COST TO YOU GUYS

THE BOOKS SHOULD BE HERE WITH IN THE THE NEXT FORTNIGHT

i can do chq paypal bank transfer or cash by registered if people send as paypal please send as a gift

ill give full details once i know

ive spoken to main man at berger today and theve had over 4000 pre orders so are a little be hind but we are in the system

so please all be paitent

I wonder if our 50 will be some of the 'autographed' ones??

Nice one Spud, thanks for running this. I guess you'll have an order for another 50 by the end of the month!

MArk

they will be in the region of £30 each as long as we dont get caught for vat if we do add another £6 plus postage which i need to see how heavy they are but at most postage will be £7.99

so worse case scenario £36 ish plus postage unless i have missed any thing i.e conversion rte for doller etc i have to wait till credit card goes through on the account tomoz to see the stirling ammount

I WILL CONFIRM PRICES, PAYMENT DETAILS ETC ONCE THEY ARE HERE AND I KNOW WE WONT GET ANY MORE HIDDEN CHARGES ETC PLEASE BEAR WITH ME

• 2 weeks later...

its getting tight but ill put more info up on wednesday for purchase as they should arrive then

ok gentlemen thanks for the wait the books are with me tomorow

so i can now confirm the price at £43.50 per copy with registered insured postage via parcel force included

i can do paypal, chq , registrered cash in post or bank transfer- what ever is easier for you , any books left over will be going on my website for a full retial price of £46.00 posted so ive kept costs to minimum for forum members

if you would like to purchase a copy please pm your details name address etc and your preferred method of payment, i will confirm bank details and paypal account details with you - it will take a couple of days to repack and get them out so im expecting them to be with purchases from next monday onwards

+1, Thanks Mark.

pm sent

Are they signed....... :rolleyes:

bit sure hope they are

if not ill sign it for you

atb Jimmy saville :lol:

Archived