Introductions

brown dog

Welcome to the site

Hope you enjoy the UK’s Premier Accuracy Based Forum

• 5 months later...
15 hours ago, Criffel Countrywear said:

Hi

I'm new to the forum. I have a bit of knowledge of firearms and I'm RSO, RCO trained as well as being Range Inspector trained. Look forward to keeping informed and being part of something that interest me.

Who do I contact with regards to perhaps advertising my business on the forum?

Thanks in advance.

welcome to the forum 

• 5 months later...
18 minutes ago, tello1 said:

My name is Tello, I joined yesterday. Warm regards to everyone on the UKV forum.

Hello tello. 

You've  twitched my antennae.

Write a paragraph, right now,  that'll make me think you're not the thief trawling sites for people to steal from please.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello UKV forum,

Varied shooting interests but enjoy all target related stuff including F-mil, black powder, running boar, classic military and practical shotgun. 
Usually try to limit my range time to once a week but that might be a struggle as the warm summer days approach.

Called in to Bisley last Thursday for the first time in many years, had lunch at the NSCS cafe, talked with some great guys on the shooting line (Hi Dr Pete), and generally just bathed in the ambience of the place. Fantastic. What a special place.

Wanting to explore long range black powder cartridge competition this year so looking for a nice Shiloh or similar (Axtell or C. Sharps etc). No half measures then 😂

…Sweep