Another one from this week end

hi all

this is one of the beasts taken of our land this week end,(not by me i might add)

garleffin0507003_edited.jpg

when the beast was inspected it was noticed that he had a bit of antler broken of in the back of his neck/head, it was not to deep about 1/4 of an inch in,

garleffin0507004.jpg

it was not a very fresh injury as the skin had started to grow back around it, i hope you can see it in the picture.

and i thought i would just share this with you,if anyone is interested.

it weighed in at 42 lbs

ATB

Colin ;)

does anyone like my braces wot a surprise to see my headless body plenty more bucks to be had seems to be a good showing in all areas or am i just lucky thats not 1 of mine either but me and my mate seem to be in the right places at right time 4 more from same forest in 2 trips : ;)

does anyone like my braces wot a surprise to see my headless body plenty more bucks to be had seems to be a good showing in all areas or am i just lucky thats not 1 of mine either but me and my mate seem to be in the right places at right time 4 more from same forest in 2 trips : :P

hi Atom

if you would like the full picture putting up i will, i just don't like putting up peoples faces with out there permission.

i think i will come up and join you on the date you said earlier.

there are some bigger ones up there as you know, all i have to do is leave my tambourines behind and i will be in to them. ;);):o

ATB

Colin :P

Archived