Cant Get Zero

If you are anywhere near me, stick it on mine, I'm pretty much center on both adjustments so I know my rifle lines up ok.

im not

have you a sako quad in 17 hmr ?

can you confirm it lines up nearly exact at a scopes mechanical dead centre ?

Thanks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to confirm what you already know I am sure its the rifle. I have the precision hunter on my 22/250 and it wrked perfectly giving me clicks out to 400m which is what it claims to do.

Given it seems you are not going to get satisfaction could you not shim it?

Just to confirm what you already know I am sure its the rifle. I have the precision hunter on my 22/250 and it wrked perfectly giving me clicks out to 400m which is what it claims to do.

Given it seems you are not going to get satisfaction could you not shim it?

I have just put my first bullet on target with the crosshairs on my scope in 10 months.

I shimmed the optilock base's by 20/1000", 0.508 mm or 20 moa, and she was still off 9 cm low , but with acceptable turret adjustment at last I'm on it...............

Bottom line is that my quad, returned to gunmark, and rebarrelled , was and

is 70 cm off at 100 metres from mechanical centre on numerous quality scopes and bases used........is that acceptable in this day and age on a sako "premium" product

I have just put my first bullet on target with the crosshairs on my scope in 10 months.

I shimmed the optilock base's by 20/1000", 0.508 mm or 20 moa, and she was still off 9 cm low , but with acceptable turret adjustment at last I'm on it...............

Bottom line is that my quad, returned to gunmark, and rebarrelled , was and

is 70 cm off at 100 metres from mechanical centre on numerous quality scopes and bases used........is that acceptable in this day and age on a sako "premium" product

I would say this is far from acceptable , I would contact Sako directly and tell them everthing from start to finish , there has been a male chicken up in the manufacturing process somewhere , Id say the receiver as the new barrel didn't help

Andy

for what its worth I have a cz american in hmr and have had no probs at all

Archived