.17 High-BC heads? Todd Kindler in UK?

Guest richness

Guest richness

Hi chaps :) I'm looking for Kindler Gold .172 heads. I fancy 30gr @ .27 BC for sure ! Anyone bring these into the UK, or any other similar?

Cheers, Richard :)

Hi chaps :) I'm looking for Kindler Gold .172 heads. I fancy 30gr @ .27 BC for sure ! Anyone bring these into the UK, or any other similar?

Cheers, Richard :)

RICHARD-i ring TODD every year and ask the same question "will you send some golds over here?"same answer "no" due to the export fiasco the yanks have got them selves into.have you tried the berger 30gn they shoot well in my .17rem but i prefer the 20vmax.

BRIAN fox may be the one to ask if he can get some over here.i know reloading solutions got a few for BRUCE POTTS for a project.other than that if you can get someone to send them to you who has purchased them over there then pay the vat and small carriage fee your laughing.

I have also spoke with Todd myself - same answer as Gaz.

He doesn't seem to think it is worth all the extra expense for the amount he will sell over here.

Berger 30 grn bullets are very good performers - BUT they are let down by a really low BC.

The 25 grn Vmax is your best option for longer range.

ATB

Alan

Guest richness

Thanks all.

I know Brian has just jumped those hurdles with JLK so maybe there is hope. I'd have thought that high-BC .172 heads would be fairly popular here....I'll drop him a line and ask him.

Reloading Solutions too - can't harm

I use 25gr Vmax in my Fireball and want nothing more from them at all...But the mad tester in me won through and I have some 30gr Bergers en route and will be testing them this week with a slow powder (RL15) If i can get them about 3600 which i'm sure I will, they're barely a click or two off the slipperier Vmax25

However, if i could get a BC is the high twos...well that would be loverly of course. I'll post here any updates WRT finding/importing/begging/stealing some kindler Golds.

Archived