Bruce glad you liked my idea .here are a few of mine that bruce made for me.

IMG_2625_zpsf297b748.jpg

IMG_2193_zpsa6d68d8e.jpg

IMG_2190_zpsadb838ec.jpg

One of Bruce's free hanging fox heads

IMG_2756_zpsc38e51c6.jpg

All very well made and stand up to everything

Mick

See your grouping is getting better at 100 yards Mick ;) lol

Gaz

Sorry couldn't help that :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

First post!!; hi guys and gals :-)

Any one know why a 22-250 60gn soft point would put a 3mm deep dent and bulge the back on a bit of ar500 ( hasten to add not one of yours!!!) Shot it at 120 yards, 50gn vmax did nothing but chip the powder coat, as did the 243 100gn soft point. Didn't try it with the 270 after that!!!!

• 2 months later...

Great targets and service. The delivery driver had quite a struggle finding out house, but he got there in the end! Can't wait to try them out

Same as , had an invite the other weekend shootin one of these gongs and crows for a day , and enjoyed these gongs so much i ordered a couple 200 & 300mm the other day less than 48 hours later they at home ready to go , great service great targets . 600 - 1000 yards here we come :)

• 1 month later...

Just to let you all know that there are more products available on the website. www.bhtargets.co.uk

If you want a more competitive price on the postage, please give us a call, order over the phone and we will see what we can do on the postage.

Alternatively, Bruce is thinking about visiting some of the ranges around the country with his targets to give you guys the chance to buy them without the added cost of postage.

Anybody got any suggestions on which ranges to visit, please let us know and we will work something out.

BH Targets

• 4 years later...