Shooter Ballistic Software for Android OS

Hi guys just wanted to know if there is any one else out there with decent phones that use Android, and that are using the Shooter ballistics software available on Android market. I use it and all though not used it out past 500 yrds yet it is very accurate out to that! Just a topic open for discussion more than anything.

J

CZ Varminter :)

• 1 year later...
Guest richness

Hi guys just wanted to know if there is any one else out there with decent phones that use Android, and that are using the Shooter ballistics software available on Android market. I use it and all though not used it out past 500 yrds yet it is very accurate out to that! Just a topic open for discussion more than anything.

J

CZ Varminter :)

I'm interested in trying it so I can use Bluetooth to ping the wind speed from a Kestel to it in real time. Anyone doing this? :)

• 2 months later...

I use shooter quite a lot I like the fact that it can pull in weather data and plot me a solution for longer ranges. It could do with a bit more built in bullet data but that's a minor thing. The backup feature is a nice touch too. Saying all that I have found it needs a little bit of manual correction at 900 yards and beyond but in fairness to the app not all of my input data is 100% as I've guestimated a few factors.

Archived