Officially unemployed

JR__

Well folks,

It was my last day at Border today, now what do I do with myself, hahah.. No, one of the hardest days I can remember, cutting that cord, was tough leaving the team to fend for themselves, but they will survive, as they are all pro's in their own right. I wouldn't have left if the cut rifling wasn't in good hands, so business should be as usual. The guy running the cut rifling learned everything from yours truly, so the standard will continue.

I want to thank all those I've dealt with here personally over the years for their custom, and to let you all know if you need any advice regarding barrels or rifles in the future, don't hesitate to ask. Am a casual sort, but I shoot straight, and not from the hip. Ya'll made my day, and I appreciate it, anything I can return in favour, don't hesitate, just ask...

Take care everyone,

JR

JR thanks for everything, every time I use that Ackley it makes me smile.

Good luck with your future endevours.

Please keep in touch via the site to let us know how your doing,

Cheers

Dave

JR.

Sorry to hear of your departure mate!! My 5R barrel is a real pleasure and l do hope they continue to be made in the same way for years to come.

All the best for the future.

Regards.

Ratwhiskers.

Hi JR ,

Is is a truly a sad time to lose you and i would like to thank you ( like the other lads ) for all your help and advise!!!

May i wish you from all the ukvarminting crew the best in allyou do for the future!!! ;);)

All the very best.............

RAY................................... ;):lol:

Archived