Manners T4 for l/h Tikka T3

brown dog

Well, it depends which set of pictures you're asking about! :) Some of the pics, before I foolishly sold it, show a 3-12 and some a 5-25.

so the ones in this thread, with the factory barrel are a 3-12, the one in the link where its all cammed up ar a 5-25?

yes?

you got your new rifle yet??

You had to ask the damn question Gary,,,,,,,you got your new rifle yet??

:D

Could you please post a picture of how it looks now with the 5-25, cheers. Also what ring height are you using please?

It

Could you please post a picture of how it looks now with the 5-25, cheers. Also what ring height are you using please?

?? It's wearing a 5-25 in the thread you linked, and a 3-12 in this one, but I'm sure you know that, the scopes are very obviously visually distinctive. Are you actually asking something less obvious?

I'm asking to see a picture of the rifle with a 5-25x56, hopefully is not covered in tape which will make it more obvious, rather than less obvious. I'm also asking what ring height is being used.

the reason is because I am hoping to put something similar together myself and I want to get it right, which I think you actually did.

is that ok?

I'll measure and take some pics when I get home . I'm using March rings but height I'll have to check

Thank you, thats better

I'll measure and take some pics when I get home . I'm using March rings but height I'll have to check

Thank you, thats better

Any way gary , y use a tikka ? Surely one like this would be better :-) u know you want to !

Been there, got the t-shirt.

Nice looking rifle

Thank you, the sentinel stock remi is my go to rifle at the mo , been a few years in the build ,

Started life as 700 bdl , then Jewell trigger some time ago , dropped on a Schmidt , then trued action rebarreled flitted 1:8 , threaded , and fluted bolt by b and n , who also fetlled the trigger , then sentinel with internal bedding block , ase mod , then baldie had it and cerracoated the lot for me , lovely finish . Dropped it on a atlas and not only does it feel right but it bug holes with 105 amax and Bergers , couldn't ask for more . Been worth the wait and would do it all again if I got a rifle to work like this does . With Bergers it will drop fallow and roe all day long . :-) still makes me smile . Working on the Aw now to find a Load .

Cheers Ian

Archived