Meopta meopro 6-18x50

toads

Hi, Any of you ever owned a Meopta scope,I know these Meopro are new line my local dealer (40 miles away). I think the mag & being second focal plain, good glass, might be just the job for my 204 Ruger.Any help appreciated .Thanks

Not sure about the "Meopro" range, but I had a Meostar R1 RD 3-12x56 and the optics were top class!

If it had been in the second focal plane, I would still have it.

Excellent scopes.

Not sure about the "Meopro" range, but I had a Meostar R1 RD 3-12x56 and the optics were top class!

If it had been in the second focal plane, I would still have it.

Excellent scopes.

There is the R1r line of the Meostar scopes with reticules in the second plane.

Greg

There is the R1r line of the Meostar scopes with reticules in the second plane.

Greg

Hi Greg, Thanks for that when I spoke to both Marchwood & Bradford Stalker they were alittle "off". The shop would"nt get a scope for me to look at/through unless it was going to sell.How are you suppossed to find if they are suitable.They all should look good on a bright sunny day.cheers

Hi Greg, Thanks for that when I spoke to both Marchwood & Bradford Stalker they were alittle "off". The shop would"nt get a scope for me to look at/through unless it was going to sell.How are you suppossed to find if they are suitable.They all should look good on a bright sunny day.cheers

I think Northallerton Shooting supplies have some in stock. Not a million miles from Bradford Stalker.

Greg - yes I knew about the r1r range in the second focal plane, but I am using Nightforce NXS's on my rifles now and am fairly happy with them, thanks anyway :blush:

Toad

I have a Meopta 6x42 and it is excellent. Very good value for money. The 10 year warranty is solid too. My objective lens developed internal marks. No idea what they were so i returned it to importer and they sent a new one, no questions asked. It was 7 years old and had seen plenty of use.

I think Swillington Shooting Supplies in Leeds have the Model you are looking for in stock.May be worth a run out down the A1. I have always found them ok to deal with.

Nick.

Archived