T3 detachable AICS magazine bottom metal - in UK?

brown dog

Anyone over here stocking anything along these lines?

t3dbmaics.jpg

A drop-in AICS conversion for T3s.

Roedale have them (and I don't want to kick a Roedale debate off) but I'm too wary of myriad reports of indeterminate and endless waiting times to order there. Anyone in UK?

http://www.webshop.roedale.de/product_info...ine-System.html

Have a howa mag system, a remmy mag system and a few mods.

very happy with them as are several others here on the island.

Mag systems are extremly light weight.

and I have recently fitted a syss remmy mag system which was also of very good quality.

edi

The SYSS systems work very well, if I am being critical they can be a little loose fitting with the AICS mags, that isnt to say they let go of them, I hasten to add, They work regardless of how much shxte gets crudded up in the mag.

If it were me BD, I personaly would look at 700 variants and their accessories,,,,,,,,there is far more choices availble for the rifle you want to own.

I,ve altered the internal dimensions on our our floorplate system Ronin, they are now just that little bit tighter. The coating was also changed on the last two 100 batches, and its now like bloody granite.

The systems are £175 including bolts and aluminium pillars, and instructions.

Dave, I've got a mag conversion from you for a Remmy SA. Fitted it myself to a wooden stocked ADL. Works OK, but finished job looks like a blind man did it with a blunt spoon.

Do you know of any (sensible) chap in Leicestershire area that would fit it to a SPS or PSS stock (I have both spare). Tried Paul Fearn (Dereks son) but he wouldn't take it on. I know Norman Clarke would - but the price.......

Hi Dave,

With the SYSS new batch, are the magazines the same as they would be for the AE MK II.

Just an idea here, with the new 6.5x47 thats on its way this month, it might be worth me getting a SYSS system fitted to my rem 700 SA in its HS stock, if the mags on the AE MK II are compatible ?

Kind Regards

Rob

Dave, I've got a mag conversion from you for a Remmy SA. Fitted it myself to a wooden stocked ADL. Works OK, but finished job looks like a blind man did it with a blunt spoon.

Do you know of any (sensible) chap in Leicestershire area that would fit it to a SPS or PSS stock (I have both spare). Tried Paul Fearn (Dereks son) but he wouldn't take it on. I know Norman Clarke would - but the price.......

I can fit it for you, if you post the stock and floorplate up. It would be £125 plus post. Its a milling job, and yes, they are a right pain in the arse. :lol:

Isn,t Dasherman near you ? Neil has fitted our floorplates in the past.

Rob, the floorplate is designed for the AICS mags only. I,m not familiar with the AE mags, but would have thought they were similar to the AW ?

I can fit it for you, if you post the stock and floorplate up. It would be £125 plus post. Its a milling job, and yes, they are a right pain in the arse. :lol:

Isn,t Dasherman near you ? Neil has fitted our floorplates in the past.

Rob, the floorplate is designed for the AICS mags only. I,m not familiar with the AE mags, but would have thought they were similar to the AW ?

Thanks for that, Dave. I think you're closest. Neil's in Basingstoke, Hampshire.

The AE mags are single stack , single feed , and only fit those rifles .

The AE MKII does not use the old AE mags , the AE MKII uses the std AICS short action mags ( in 5 & 10rd versions ) , which are single feed , double stack .

Archived