AX338

brown dog

BD,

Does look 'the business', combined with the new 'hybid' Berger 338 bullets it would be a long range scalpel, now if I only had a range to use it on..... <_<

What do they run?

T

BD,

Does look 'the business', combined with the new 'hybid' Berger 338 bullets it would be a long range scalpel, now if I only had a range to use it on..... <_<

What do they run?

T

Absolutely stunning, are they a kings ransom to buy???

Hmmm,

Does look nice, wonder how it would perform against the L115A3 ?

The spec is near enough identical to my .338 AW, just seems to of been put in more end user, option friendly package.

Matt, I think it you need to own one !!!

Not wanting to put bad thoughts into your head.

Told my good lady this week about the new 6.5x47 AE MK II arriving at the end of the month, thinking she might be a little perturbed.

But she didn't bat an eyelid, I even told her the price in a coughing kind of way.....and still no shocked look.

Kind Regards

Rob

Hmmm,

But she didn't bat an eyelid, I even told her the price in a coughing kind of way.....and still no shocked look.

Kind Regards

Rob

For the love of god man, you're not falling for that old chestnut are you? be very very afraid.

<_<:lol::D

:):D

That means she's bought something on a female quid pro quo!

I'm tempted by the 308 version - but just gave my AW a run out; the trigger on it is as crisp and light as a jewell, and I was routinely printing circa 0.5MOA at 900yds in today's weather ....so I know I shouldn't really even be considering a change!

• 1 month later...

Yeap ,

Its also been growing on me slowly , as I just ordered one .

Cheers Chris

P.S. Scotch egg , RE : Aussie , yes they will be available , as they make both folding & fixed stock versions , as well as thumbhole & pistol grip stock panels as well .

It sure looks nice, but i shudder to think what it costs.

Everyone should have a .338 :D

I,ve always thought the .308 a harsh recoiling cartridge for not a lot of gain ballistically. With a .338, the recoil is more of a hefty shove, with a lot more "oooomph" .Great cartridge, i love it.

• 3 weeks later...

In 308 , I like the AW over the AX308 , the AX that I find interesting is the AX338 , as it runs a bigger/longer CIP mag , and uses a bigger dia bolt over the AW AWM AWSM series .

In 308 I feel the AX platform does not bring enough to the table , as its basically just the same AW action dropped into a AX Chassis stock .

Cheers CHris

im with baldie on this one, go out and buy a 338 your pocket will be empty, every one at the firing point will hate you but i can asure you ,you will have the bigest smile on your face

It sure looks nice, but i shudder to think what it costs.

Everyone should have a .338 :D

I,ve always thought the .308 a harsh recoiling cartridge for not a lot of gain ballistically. With a .338, the recoil is more of a hefty shove, with a lot more "oooomph" .Great cartridge, i love it.

+1

Love mine :D :D :D:wub:

Every time I sqeeeeeze the trigger B)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived