sinclair bipod

huntsman

I use one when shooting F/TR and they are excellent and very stable.

I got mine from Sinclair direct at a cost of $199 which at the time on a exchange of $2 to the £ was good value.

Now it is a bit different, but still worth the £ in my estimation.

Cheers

Dave

Spud has done a video review on you tube, worth a view as its an honest review

Mark

I have got a Henry rempel that i am thinking of selling, But it would be 290 pounds, these are about 450 pounds by the time you get them into the country????

Just a thought,,, Darrel

Go to www.armasadictos.com and you should see a pic.

They look even better in the flesh - I've been having a play with one today. Opsrey have a couple in stock now.

Stuart Anselm - prop. Osprey Rifles - used one to win the F CLass league shoot at Blair last weekend with a Savage-based 308 FTR and set a new record in the process.

Cheers

Vince

Thanks all.

Vince spoke to Stuart briefly last week mentioned the spanish bipod and that it was a little cheaper .

So which is better ? the Sinclair or the "big foot".

Would only like to buy this item once and haven't seen either in the flesh.

thanks

dave

I managed to have a look at the big foot on Sunday at the diggle fly shoot. I really like the cant feature. Easily adjustable and would be easier to use in the field than a Sinclair. However the model I saw was rail fit only. I need to speak with Stuart to check if there is a sling stud fitment.

I managed to have a look at the big foot on Sunday at the diggle fly shoot. I really like the cant feature. Easily adjustable and would be easier to use in the field than a Sinclair. However the model I saw was rail fit only. I need to speak with Stuart to check if there is a sling stud fitment.

WHATS THE COST ....?

i found the Sinclair to be awesome the only down side is trying to get it through a sunroof in hurry when out at night. But for straight target work it does every thing it sez on the label.

• 2 years later...

Archived