bipod shooting advise

niceone5

Assuming you are right handed stick your left hand under / on your right shoulder to support the stock and provide aiming adjustments. If using a rear bag use this hand to squeeze the bag for aiming adjustments.

I like to push into the bipod a bit with my right shoulder.

David

• 2 weeks later...

I learnt a valuable lesson today. I have several harris bipods. Fire a .338 with one on board, and its like backscuttling the wife, whilst telling her, she is a better shag than her sister. Almost impossible to hang onto. ;)

Bought an Atlas bipod a while ago, and thought it expensive, and very "loose". The looseness is there to make you use it properly. You MUST load the bipod, to take out the sloppiness....and boy does the gun then shoot, and it doesn,t bounce around like tigger on speed either. :lol:

Thin on the ground here, as the yanks have gone beserk for them, but Graham at sporting services is the official importer.

Top banana.

Bought an Atlas bipod a while ago, and thought it expensive, and very "loose". The looseness is there to make you use it properly. You MUST load the bipod, to take out the sloppiness....and boy does the gun then shoot, and it doesn,t bounce around like tigger on speed either. :)

Any photos sounds intresting?

• 5 weeks later...

Archived