Swarovski Z6

foxhunter

Does anyone else have one of these scopes and use it lamping foxes. Why I ask is that I am very disappointed with mine , I can hardly see the fox with mine. The clarity is very poor and target aquisitition isnt quick..

Anyone else have same problem ?

Does anyone else have one of these scopes and use it lamping foxes. Why I ask is that I am very disappointed with mine , I can hardly see the fox with mine. The clarity is very poor and target aquisitition isnt quick..

Anyone else have same problem ?

I use a Z6i with BT in my opinion after owning loads of scopes its the best for the job,when I have taken it out foxing its been superb with excelent clarity and huge field of view,only thing i can fault it on its no good for precision dialing in due to the turret,but as a deer scope fantastic,i zero at 200 yards and then the 3 rings are set out to 300,400 and 500 yards which is good enough to get minute of deer

I have a friend who is a lifelong stalker who bought the largest one in preference to the Ziess I recommended, he loves it. Previously he used Swaro 6x42s.

A

its no good for precision dialing in due to the turret

Presume you mean this because its not obviously numbered. Or is this for other reasons, just curious sir as I own one and I'm just getting into the long range thing.

• 2 weeks later...
Presume you mean this because its not obviously numbered. Or is this for other reasons, just curious sir as I own one and I'm just getting into the long range thing.

thats right no numbers only the 4 marking rings which you know to set up at the range your happy with,mine is zeroed at 200 yards and then the rings are set 300,400 and 500 yards which is what iam happy to take a deer at,as I said no good to dial as there isnt any fine adjustments

but for a deer sized target there fine as you have a 4 to 8 inch kill zone

thats right no numbers only the 4 marking rings which you know to set up at the range your happy with,mine is zeroed at 200 yards and then the rings are set 300,400 and 500 yards which is what iam happy to take a deer at,as I said no good to dial as there isnt any fine adjustments

but for a deer sized target there fine as you have a 4 to 8 inch kill zone

Cheers mate

Gandy

You shouldnt have that kind of problem with this scope I have two Z6's and they are excellent under any conditions. Have a full play with the focus ring on the eye peice and also the paralax adjustment on the left hand side under a lamp one night fast moving between different points if you still have problems back to swarovski with it. They have an excellent customer service. You could also contact swarovski UK they are usually very pleassant and helpful. In my opinion these are one of the best scopes and for deer stalking as already has been suggested the best.

Archived