night vision. what to go for

bri2506

Im after some night vision gear and wondering what there is out there.

Its alot of money to spend on the wrong piece of kit, and also is worth looking into the second hand market, as ive been told this is a no no.

Ive been looking at the archers from starlight but dont understand the tube grades,

Im looking at spending £1200 but think i might need to push the budget i bit more,

Have a chat with one of these guys

Clive at www.nvscopes.com

Geoffrey at www.nightvisionsupplies.co.uk

Both are good guys and know their stuff. They will help you to choose whats right for you and your budget and not bend you over or sell you something you neither want or need

Both post on other forums and are established members. I have dealt with both companies, spent a lot of money and have nothing but good words for either of them

Mark

Both are good guys and know their stuff. They will help you to choose whats right for you and your budget and not bend you over or sell you something you neither want or need

Both post on other forums and are established members. I have dealt with both companies, spent a lot of money and have nothing but good words for either of them

Mark

What night vision gear are you running

A SM3S2/HTH-731 in hypergen flavour 60lp/mm

http://www.nvscopes.com/night%20vision%20s...0HTH%20731.html

I had a D121 add-on monocular in Gen 2 before that and have tried a Ranger Pro digital spotter but didnt like digital

The new Pulsar scope at £995 fits your budget and is very very good from what I've seen through one ( I might have even been tempted myself)

http://www.gamefayre.co.uk/index.cgi?d=4&ref=Google-Ad

Mark

Mark

i have a unit of geoff-add on gen111 went down to see him and got the full demo with a lot of kit to show me the differance between gen1-gen111.take more money than you plan to spend!

i paid a bit more than i wanted but dont regret it now.with good grade kit the second hand end of things is good for resale value.

clive is a nice bloke to talk to and gives sound advice i think you will be happy with either.

Archived