Sightron

gazzar15

Hi

If it’s of any use they seem well rated in the States, from what I understand they have a very good warranty and will replace the scope should anything fail; and that does just not apply to the original owner.

They had some very good reviews; and were compared to Leopold as to their quality of glass. A friend of mine imported one, and it was comparable to the Elite 4200 for clarity.

Bob

I have a SIII 8-32 x 56 with target dot, i think its an excellent scope.

I have always been a dyed in the wool leupold fan and user so when the new SIII series was announced a few years ago, i read all the reports and thought i would take the risk and try one, i was not disappointed.

Image quality is as good as any leupold i have owned if not better. ;)

TB.

I found eye relief on Vermincinerators 8x32x56 pretty critical at high mags but I am not a target shooter and rarely shoot at over 15x. Optically it was certainly as good as Luepold. Personally I think NSX with NP2DD is better by some way but it is more expensive. The Ziess & SB are optically superior to all IMHO.

A

i had one on a 6br bit of an issue with parallax out past 300yds -absolute crap for lamping though thats not what its for-the windage- elevation clicks were spot on when repeated .

all in all a good scope for the money sold mine for a s+b long range varminter lots better.

against the nightforce image quality is comparable with my eyes-but the nf beats it in all other aspects.

gary

Archived