Tikka T3

Tikka 260

Came across this on the Snipers Hide ..Could be of interest to T3 Owners..

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthread...593#Post1750593

<<

Hey Guys,

Thats right, you read that correctly. We finally are taking orders for the T3. The Tikka T3 will fit into the A2, Adj A3-5 and A5 stocks.

Thought i would let my boys on the Hide know. Thanks.

Ryan Melancon

Production Mgr. / McMillan Fiberglass Stocks

ryanm@mcmillanusa.com

623-582-9635 ext 108

>>

Best

Peter

• 3 months later...
Can Mcmillan stocks for T3 be bought from a retailer in uk

Yes

Peter Jackson of Jackson rifles is the main stockist.He does not actually deal with the public however, you can speak to him over anything regarding spec etc but the order goes through your dealer.Good guy but be prepared for a bit of a wait.I have bought several off him over the years and the process generally takes about 4-6 months.

Gary

Yes

Peter Jackson of Jackson rifles is the main stockist.He does not actually deal with the public however, you can speak to him over anything regarding spec etc but the order goes through your dealer.Good guy but be prepared for a bit of a wait.I have bought several off him over the years and the process generally takes about 4-6 months.

Gary

I bought a Robertson stock from peter not long back and was a fast service..had it in 2 days.

..well worth calling him.

Mick

I bought a Robertson stock from peter not long back and was a fast service..had it in 2 days.

..well worth calling him.

Mick

I have looked at these stocks and they look good , what did you think of it when you tried it out

I fitted a .223 and a .308 pair of tikka tacticals into two of these robertson stocks with full bedding jobs done, over the last couple of weeks. Of all the fibreglass stocks out there, i think Robertsons are the nicest finished, and best made. Top quality.

I have looked at these stocks and they look good , what did you think of it when you tried it out

Well ive handled a few mac,s..but couldnt really get the feel for them..i like a large full grip which i find the robertsons have..im happy with mine..now if i could get a thumbhole stock for my tikka i would be even happier..??..anyone know anywhere ??

Oh and for 400 quid..?? cant fault them

Mick

I fitted a .223 and a .308 pair of tikka tacticals into two of these robertson stocks with full bedding jobs done, over the last couple of weeks. Of all the fibreglass stocks out there, i think Robertsons are the nicest finished, and best made. Top quality.

are the rpa rifles put into Robertsons stocks dave ?

• 3 weeks later...
Well ive handled a few mac,s..but couldnt really get the feel for them..i like a large full grip which i find the robertsons have..im happy with mine..now if i could get a thumbhole stock for my tikka i would be even happier..??..anyone know anywhere ??

Oh and for 400 quid..?? cant fault them

Mick

I was quoted 700 quid for one :rolleyes: were did you buy yours from

I,m on about the robertson t3 tactical, and they are £700 ish. We cant buy them for £400 Mick ? is yours a different model ?

22/250 foxer

The std interceptor stock for the RPA is made for them by Robertson.

I,m on about the robertson t3 tactical, and they are £700 ish. We cant buy them for £400 Mick ? is yours a different model ?

22/250 foxer

The std interceptor stock for the RPA is made for them by Robertson.

Hi mate..didnt know sedwise was after tactical..yeh they are 700ish mine is a standard robertson for 400 still a great stock

Mick

If you are after a McMillan stock and you need a adjustable cheek rest as well , I would strongley suggest you look at the option of having a KMW loggerhead cheek rest ordered on the stock build .

They look very clean , you can also get this cheekrest ordered on Manners as well

Archived