Newbie on the site!

IanF

Hi folks.

First post on what looks like a fine site - and just wanted to say 'Hi' to all.

Looking forward to lurking and occasionally contributing to some of the discussions - if I can think of something suitably useful to add! ;)

Notice a few of the usual suspects on here from other stamping grounds - so hope I'm mostly among friends! Andy Mass, Baldie, Funky Bunch, Col, BB etc - good to see you guys here as well.

Keep well.

Rgds Ian ;)

Hi folks.

First post on what looks like a fine site - and just wanted to say 'Hi' to all.

Looking forward to lurking and occasionally contributing to some of the discussions - if I can think of something suitably useful to add! ;)

Notice a few of the usual suspects on here from other stamping grounds - so hope I'm mostly among friends! Andy Mass, Baldie, Funky Bunch, Col, BB etc - good to see you guys here as well.

Keep well.

Rgds Ian ;)

hi Ian

nice to see you on board, are you up at the midland????? i suspect so,probably catch up with you there.

say hi to Joe for me

ATB

Colin ;)

Col - yes mate - will be up at the Midland for both days. Doubtless I will spot you in a crowd - perks of being a lanky bugger!

Hoot - Just about to kick off as I put most of my attention to the Hinds - been looking at some new Red ground lately. I'm assuming you are the 'stuffer' from Dorset? ;)

BB - Errrr....... can honestly say its because the Deer take most of my time - foxes, varmints etc are something I resort to if I would otherwise blank......... Having said that, I have a heavy barrel 30 cal and now have the chance to stretch it out on some long range rabbits! ;) So I may yet become a paid up member of the varminting crowd!

Keep well

Rgds Ian ;)

Guest varmartin

Welcome to the site Ian,

and don't worry about having something worthwhile to post, as it does not stop any one else ;);)

See all you boys a the Midland

Martin

Col - yes mate - will be up at the Midland for both days. Doubtless I will spot you in a crowd - perks of being a lanky bugger!

Hoot - Just about to kick off as I put most of my attention to the Hinds - been looking at some new Red ground lately. I'm assuming you are the 'stuffer' from Dorset? ;)

BB - Errrr....... can honestly say its because the Deer take most of my time - foxes, varmints etc are something I resort to if I would otherwise blank......... Having said that, I have a heavy barrel 30 cal and now have the chance to stretch it out on some long range rabbits! ;) So I may yet become a paid up member of the varminting crowd!

Keep well

Rgds Ian ;)

hi Ian

we have a section all for you, Deer and other game and i look forward to reading all of your posts,as they are very good.

creeping over catch you at the midland

ATB

Colin ;)

Ian

Good luck on the hinds. How far are you willing to travel re Red Stalking?

Hoot

lol - is that one of those 'trick' questions? ;)

I travel quite extensively for my stalking. What are you thinking - give me a pm.

rgds Ian

Archived