ziess turrets .5cm

Skany and Blackjack you are right! you can get Exbal to do it and I have only just realised it myself.I do apologise for complicating the issue.Yeah set Exbal for a 100 yard zero and tell it to work out the metric click value for any given range in yards.A bit quirky but reckon I could live with that?Bugger I want my Zeiss back!!!!!

Skany and Blackjack you are right! you can get Exbal to do it and I have only just realised it myself.I do apologise for complicating the issue.Yeah set Exbal for a 100 yard zero and tell it to work out the metric click value for any given range in yards.A bit quirky but reckon I could live with that?Bugger I want my Zeiss back!!!!!

No bother mate :-P

seems nice & thought free now so i wont have to do anything i dont do in MOA ie jsut turn turret to said number & pull the trigger:-)

still ahve zeroed it yet but first impresions are its at least as good as th nsx out of the window at night but the picture seems bigger!

not really dark enoght to tell if its much better

cheers Andy

hi skanny

i have the same scope and dial half cmphm on exbal zero at 100yds like you say exbal does the maths it works perfectly it gives you the clicks to dial.i cant see what so complicated about that.trust me it works.

it looks good to me know mate cant weight to try it :lol:

cheers Andy

try it in low light and you will see why it was so fooking expensive :blink:

hope so thats the reason ive bought it?

looked thru a mates where i couldnt see a thing thru my nsx or a mates conquest & you could have made out & shot a charlie with ease:-P

THe NF was better then the conquest

cheers Andy

Archived