top rate lads

foxshot

Well i have been a member of this site for some time now and have to say there are some very helpful lads here, i would like to thank col48 whom i met today for helping out with a request he was with atom nice to meet a couple of friendly members ,would also like to thank baldie for also helping out a couple of week ago,the cornwall crew for some good advice and some good freebies, tt for the invite to shoot on his ground,and 6ppc for some good advice and invite to shoot with him at a range Lyndsey his wife was also there ,a great friendly couple would be nice to meet up with other members especialy the cornwall,welsh lads sounds like there wouldnt be a dull moment with them, all in all i have received some very good advice and gained more knowledge in the art of reloading THANX TO ALL THAT HAVE HELPED OUT

Well i have been a member of this site for some time now and have to say there are some very helpful lads here, i would like to thank col48 whom i met today for helping out with a request he was with atom nice to meet a couple of friendly members ,would also like to thank baldie for also helping out a couple of week ago,the cornwall crew for some good advice and some good freebies, tt for the invite to shoot on his ground,and 6ppc for some good advice and invite to shoot with him at a range Lyndsey his wife was also there ,a great friendly couple would be nice to meet up with other members especialy the cornwall,welsh lads sounds like there wouldnt be a dull moment with them, all in all i have received some very good advice and gained more knowledge in the art of reloading THANX TO ALL THAT HAVE HELPED OUT

thanks -

the pleasure was all mine,and has i said just drop me a pm and i will see what i can do

ATB

Colin

I certainly agree on that one boys :D:o

I hope it carries on too , there is alot of experience on here what with members and the advertisers!!!

I know the site has its moments when people dont see eye to eye but we should all remember we are forever learning and just because we have different views that is what makes life interesting , sharing different views and experiences to help make our selfs better more efficient shooters!!!

As long as we keep it friendly and help each other like we have , this site will stay as fantastic as it is and all becauce of YOU!!!

So thanks to you all and a big thanks to all our sponcers who have been very kind with discounts and prizes for the competitions :D

On a personal note " a great big thankyou " to you all.....................

Enough bum kissing now back to varminting :):D :D

All the very best to you all.............

RAY...........................

Enough bum kissing now back to varminting :):o:D

Ray

You do have a knack with words. :D

There are many excellent folk around, not just on here but elsewhere. I have been privileged to meet and enjoy the company of quite a number over the last few years.

I'd like to say a big Thanks to them all. They know who they are.

I certainly agree on that one boys :D:o

I hope it carries on too , there is alot of experience on here what with members and the advertisers!!!

I know the site has its moments when people dont see eye to eye but we should all remember we are forever learning and just because we have different views that is what makes life interesting , sharing different views and experiences to help make our selfs better more efficient shooters!!!

As long as we keep it friendly and help each other like we have , this site will stay as fantastic as it is and all becauce of YOU!!!

So thanks to you all and a big thanks to all our sponcers who have been very kind with discounts and prizes for the competitions :D

On a personal note " a great big thankyou " to you all.....................

Enough bum kissing now back to varminting :):D :D

All the very best to you all.............

RAY...........................

your so wright

their are a group of top rate chaps on this sight

APART FROM!!!!

THE "FRUIT KILLERS " OF CORNWALL!!! you know who they are!!!

complete riff rafff ,if their not on the beach,chasing sheep ,or annoying the holiday makers ,ther out killing fruit,stay away from em!! thats what i say!!!!!!!! :):D:D:D:o:D:D:D:D

Guest 308Panther

I have gotten many a laugh from this site....

and its good to see that others have as well.

Its also nice to know help is only a question away.

As far as "fruit slaying" goes..... Yup,Guilty,here too.

308Panther

Archived