Fox call

madmanx

UCaller - original one was a crap sound unless used with a truck mount speaker,

The new caller is more or less the same, but with RC, but the speaker is still inferior when played at loud volumes, they should spend a bit more cash on the product and source a better quality speaker.

We have had a few returned to the shop due to problems with the RC units, however these are mostly overcome with a change of batteries........... ;):D Its amazing that they work as soon as you swap the ones that come with the unit for some nice new duracells......

The call master are very good with a much better speaker and I would point myself in that direction.....oops, already have......... :)

O K cheers ,how much are the Callmasters?

I think between 160 and 199,,cant remember of top of my head...try decoying uk they may still sell them.

I also have a foxpro from states but its the callmaster that usually go for,small and compact,fits in a pocket unlike the foxpro

Mick

• 3 weeks later...

I have a Call Master Digital remote call that I have used for a year or so, remote works very well out to 100m plus and the sound quality is excellent. Mix of calls on it from crows to geeese to hare to rabbit to fox calls.

Have been toying with selling to upgrade to a Foxpro so might be open to offers....

if you can wait save some money and get the fox pro, i have a scorpion fits in your pocket sounds great and has a five year guarantee, i dont know how many they have sold but i have never seen one for sale second hand brought mine from shootingbags and got some discount thats the way i would go

Had a few probelms with the remotes.

Not 100% on the ins and outs of the conversations if you get my drift.

Interesting, not had a problem with mine ever. Will be adding it to the for sale section soon so some one might get a decent deal on a good call.

Archived