Nightforce Zero Stop Turrets

Over the last year or so I have been shooting my .308 AI over preference to my semi custom Rem 700 in .308, now there is nothing wrong with the Rem 700, its a brilliant rifle.

The problem is the scope, at present I have got 2 S&B PMII's on my AE & AW and they are brilliant, but it's not economical to buy more of them and put them on all my other toys, as much as I wish I could.

I have seen on the Nightforce web site, new Zero stop turrets, is it possible to buy these as a stand alone item, and if so where from ?

Or would I have to sell my NXS scope ? and get a new scope with the turrets fitted.

Regards

Rob

Over the last year or so I have been shooting my .308 AI over preference to my semi custom Rem 700 in .308, now there is nothing wrong with the Rem 700, its a brilliant rifle.

The problem is the scope, at present I have got 2 S&B PMII's on my AE & AW and they are brilliant, but it's not economical to buy more of them and put them on all my other toys, as much as I wish I could.

I have seen on the Nightforce web site, new Zero stop turrets, is it possible to buy these as a stand alone item, and if so where from ?

Or would I have to sell my NXS scope ? and get a new scope with the turrets fitted.

Regards

Rob

ill be intrested in any answers on this!

theres also a 20moa turret version coming out this year

would be nice if u could retro fit them:-)

Andy

ill be intrested in any answers on this!

theres also a 20moa turret version coming out this year

would be nice if u could retro fit them:-)

Andy

Don't know whether you can retrofit them, but I have my NXS with the zero stop turrets for a year and a bit now and never bothered with the system. Sounds a bit fiddly to get sorted and I'd rather be shooting than faffing with the set up. That said, if you take long shots all the time and you need a reliable return to zero, it is worth it.

Finman

OK,

Just got off the phone with the Sportsman's Gun Center, and they said you can buy the Zero Stop Turrets as a stand alone item for the NXS range of scopes, and they will fit and function.

Which would make the NXS even more user friendly and mean it can be used with confidence in low light condition or reliably used when under pressure - Ideal I would say

Problem - They have had them on back order, forever and don't know when they are do to arrive, but no time soon.

Solution - Does anyone have a contact who can get them ?

In the mean time I will contact Nightforce direct.

Regards

Rob

Any dealer who uses RUAG in cornwall will get them for you. Forget the back order ###### from the sportsman. They had a nxs on back order for me for 3 months....when pressed hard about it, it turned out the guy hadn,t even ordered it. That cost them our buisness for nf scopes, and we sell a few. RUAG got it back.

http://nightforceoptics.com/nightforcescop...ervice_Form.pdf

you can send them back to be retrofitted - not sure if you can do this yourself?

Hi, thanks for that.

Just spoke to Nightforce in the US, said I was looking to ship the scope from the UK to the US, which they said would not be a problem.

I think what I will look to do is is have the scope changed from .25 MOA to 0.1 MIL & add the zero stop feature at $320.00 or on the current conversion £198.00 (based on exchange rate of $1.61) plus shipping costs.

This cost also covers a full service, 70 point inspection.

Turn around time should be 3-4 weeks

Time to get the packing tape out.

Regards

Rob

Archived