leoupold mark 4 ert/m1

dwight

I had a 8.5 - 25 x 50 mk4 on my speedmaster. Biggest pile of crap i,ve ever owned. The eye relief changed by over an inch and a half, going up and down the mag range, and it was completely impossible to see a clear edge in the scope picture. I never saw the edge, and thats the truth. Optics were distinctly average, and it will be the last leup i buy. I have a 6.5-20 x 50 lrt however, thats a completely different animal.I wouldn,t part with that one. If you are looking for a nice tactical scope in the same sort of price range, have a look at IOR from border barrels. Vastly superior.

I had a 8.5 - 25 x 50 mk4 on my speedmaster. Biggest pile of crap i,ve ever owned. The eye relief changed by over an inch and a half, going up and down the mag range, and it was completely impossible to see a clear edge in the scope picture. I never saw the edge, and thats the truth. Optics were distinctly average, and it will be the last leup i buy. I have a 6.5-20 x 50 lrt however, thats a completely different animal.I wouldn,t part with that one. If you are looking for a nice tactical scope in the same sort of price range, have a look at IOR from border barrels. Vastly superior.

I`ll do that....cheers again :D

I do like the look of this now......

http://www.border-barrels.co.uk/3-18x4235i...turrets-7-p.asp

I thought you were implying that Leupold didn't do a first focal plane illuminated option?

My comment was intended so that you could decide which was more important, illuminated or first focal.

Are you now saying they do a first focal illuminated ???? confused.

Archived