Badger 34mm rings did some say they were going cheap??

n8ess

As of about 10 days ago York Guns had 34mm Badger Ordnance 1 piece and, I think, 2 piece rings as I bought 2 pairs. Worth a ring to see if they still have some. Regards Jim

I rang YG last week asking about a replacement barrel for a rifle that I cant do myself and for a stocklist of whats available from the recent import of 2nd hand PM11's

Was promised prompt reply....

Still waiting...

Hi Ronin,

Sorry to hear of your experience of YG and lack of replies. They had a number of 5-25 PMII's 1st focal plane with mildot rets, plus 3-12 PMII and , I think, some 4-16's. The 34mm rings and most of the scopes I saw seemed good/mint condition. Regards, Jim

I rang YG last week asking about a replacement barrel for a rifle that I cant do myself and for a stocklist of whats available from the recent import of 2nd hand PM11's

Was promised prompt reply....

Still waiting...

You're not alone, I asked them to price up a S&B PMII to my spec and delivery times, not heard anything, I also asked about a reticle change in a S&B including cost and how long it would take, and I have heard nowt.

I saw the price of the rings in Gun Mart and at a very favorable price.

No problem Jim

I was kinda hoping that there would be some 4-16's in stock.

I dont think there is better for my "thing" TBH, and I do have a 5-25.

Maybe the barrel enquiry is holding things up.

Anyway I live in hope, they have been spot on before whenever ive used them, maybe things are busy.

Some things do take time, its only been a few days after all.

Ian

just seen your post, maybe I should buy a copy of GM

I believe we had the last 3, 3-12,s Andy, and also 3 of the 5-25,s....but there was some of those left, but not many. No mention of 4-16,s.

The rings are good...just the same as the scopes. Very little if any marks...just a bit of muck around the turrets.

Where / how was this 2nd hand batch announced? :(

I know/knew nothing about it! What have I missed?

Archived