I shot in the factory sporting rifle benchrest comp at the diggle on saturday!!!!!

The wind was a little bit tricky?? as anyone who as ever shot at the diggle will know!!

I tryed the G&C 68g bullets, these bullets have a 9-6 ogive, in 6mm match grade flat base!!!

and best of all they are made in this country!!!!!, and i might say at a very reasonable price,,,

Also looking at the hollow point and bearing in mined that they are a thin skinned jacket, they will do the job on varmints as well??

The load used was 26.6g of vit 130, fed 205m primer, lapua brass, and an o.a.l. of 2.196,,,

Fully prep to br standards!!!

Please i have to say that this is my load!!! and is safe in my rifle????, work your loads up slowly????

06-08-07_1232.jpg

And one fox with the same load!!!

31-07-07_0014.jpg

The rifle used was a sako 6mm ppc!!!, that has had nearly 4,000 rounds through the barrel???

All the best from wales f2n :lol:

Guest 308Panther

Very Nice Grouping !!!

I'ld say you found a combo that works!

Worked very well on that Fox for you,too.

Nice Shooting F2N!!

308Panther

SPONCERED BY WHO!!!! :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D

Well done buddy shall speak to you soon..............

All the best my mate...............

RAY....................... :D :D

That is a great group indeed f2n and sure has made a bloody mess on that fox,i take it you got placed with that result at diggle

Guest varmartin

Congratulations Darrell....a very nice little bug hole indeed !! :lol:

How fast were you pushing them ? as my BR likes them a lot too @3300 fps out of a 1-8 twist ???

Martin

Nice n tite Darrell well done!.My 6br 12 twist loves these too with 32g of vit135.It would pay everyone to get hold of some custom heads to shoot once in a while as they bring out the best in any barrell factory or custom grade.cheers onehole.

Guest bullet builder

Yes Darrell , see what you mean ,think i will give my old 22/250 with 50g V Max a well earned rest and use some of my home rolled in the 243.

And congrats on the small group.

Archived