was looking at buying a wind meter,looked at most and settled on the kestrel 4000 rice around 300/350 thought id look on ebay,in the US 250 to 280 dollars then seen one in UK 6 months old still in box,,bargain,,99 pounds,,so now it a new owner,and i am made up with the price. good find if you ask me.

Mick

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
was looking at buying a wind meter,looked at most and settled on the kestrel 4000 rice around 300/350 thought id look on ebay,in the US 250 to 280 dollars then seen one in UK 6 months old still in box,,bargain,,99 pounds,,so now it a new owner,and i am made up with the price. good find if you ask me.

Mick

There are 3 more on at £80 at the moment.

Same fellow? Hotter than hot things I would think.

Trade people on here will know if there's been a 'heist' that included these in UK; if they're not UK stolen then there's probably a bunch of Brit or Coalition snipers who never got their kit.

we will all find out this wekk hopefully tuesday :D:D:lol::lol::lol:

first one to post up they have received it goes to the top of the class :lol:

I've had a few good deals of there, this product could be reposessed, bought in a bulk deal from the states, close down of a store etc,

To suggest stolen from the getgo is wrong, and if the item does turn out stolen then e-bay have a record who purchased them,

i'll gladly give it back....

Snap.

I've had a few good deals of there, this product could be reposessed, bought in a bulk deal from the states, close down of a store etc,

To suggest stolen from the getgo is wrong, and if the item does turn out stolen then e-bay have a record who purchased them,

i'll gladly give it back....

Snap.

i thionk we woulld be protected any eay by paypal, taking it you paid the same as me and paid that way

i thionk we woulld be protected any eay by paypal, taking it you paid the same as me and paid that way

yes indeed mate, we are protected under paypal, and also under internet shopping policies..........

checked his feedback's and all seem's very good,

Snap.

yes indeed mate, we are protected under paypal, and also under internet shopping policies..........

checked his feedback's and all seem's very good,

Snap.

obviously Mr Brown Dog is having a touch of the green eyed monster :lol: and missed out on a bargain :P

obviously Mr Brown Dog is having a touch of the green eyed monster :lol: and missed out on a bargain :P

Yes, Yes, very good.

Ummm, read back.

I'm the fellow who mentioned them at the start. When I said this:

Hotter than hot things I would think.

Trade people on here will know if there's been a 'heist' that included these in UK; if they're not UK stolen then there's probably a bunch of Brit or Coalition snipers who never got their kit.

I chose not to buy one: £80 new for something that normally costs more than £300.

I'm sure you're right and there's probably some entirely innocent explanation....if that makes you feel better.

Yes, Yes, very good.

Ummm, read back.

I'm the fellow who mentioned them at the start. When I said this:

I chose not to buy one: £80 new for something that normally costs more than £300.

I'm sure you're right and there's probably some entirely innocent explanation....if that makes you feel better.

what ever :lol:

i hope mine arrives on tuesday and i dont just get a cardborad box with half a brick in it :lol::P:P:D

Archived