Foxpro / Dog-gone-good

Due to not now being at the CLA game fair I am able to offer for a limited time deals on the following items :

Foxpro callers

ZR2 - 12 sounds

FX3 - 32 sounds - remote control

FX5 - 200 sounds ! - remote control

All callers have 5 year guarantee

Fot those of you who have heard/used a Foxpro, I am sure you will agree that the sounds quality is second to none.

Dog-gone-good bags

Small bench bags

Large window mounts

All bags have lifetiem guarantee

DVD's

Varmint safari 1, 2 & 3

All products can be seen on my website at www.shootingbags.co.uk

In addition to the discounts that I was going to offer at the game fair, there will also be an additional discount for active users of this site.

If you are interested in any items, please PM me for information.

Sounds like some great bargains to be had here,i guess we win all ways,no entry fee or diesel etc to pay for and still we get discount along with the extra discount advantage you get for being an active member of the site.

Sounds good Gary, but I think I'm pretty well stocked up on your gear :rolleyes:

No doubt will catch you at the Midland.

ps. I don't think Johns had that bench out the box yet :rolleyes:

Cheers

Dave

Sounds good Gary, but I think I'm pretty well stocked up on your gear :lol:

No doubt will catch you at the Midland.

ps. I don't think Johns had that bench out the box yet :lol:

Cheers

Dave

that bench should definitely be put to good use!

For anyone who had the intention of purchasing either a Foxpro or Dog Gone Good bag from Gary at the CLA and was disappointed all is not lost

Avalon Guns will have both ranges at the Sporting Gun show Althorp House Northants on the 11/12 August (if the rain ever stops) :lol:

So give Gary a call reserve what you want and pick it up from us

Couldn`t be simpler :lol:

For anyone who had the intention of purchasing either a Foxpro or Dog Gone Good bag from Gary at the CLA and was disappointed all is not lost

Avalon Guns will have both ranges at the Sporting Gun show Althorp House Northants on the 11/12 August (if the rain ever stops) :lol:

So give Gary a call reserve what you want and pick it up from us

Couldn`t be simpler :lol:

Thats almost next door to me, on good old Northants sandstone so it drains well as well. No chance of that being rained off.

A

Chris,

A small front rest bag, a large window bag and an extra tall Holland field bag. The normal Holland is only 4" tall at max, that is not enough prone with a Harris 12x27 on the front. A taller version is available to special order.

The first two items turned up yesterday as promised in perfect condition and no carriage charge to boot.

They appear to be good bits of kit, a bit heavier than I thought they would be which will aid stability, once the rain stops I might get to try them. I had the front bag for shooting longer foxes off the bonnett, I have missed one or two recently off the wing mirror at 200 yards ish.

Geoff

Geoff

We will have to get out over on my and your ground with the fox pro and see how it works. ;)

I have had mine 3 or 4 years and never even seen a fox with it during the day evening. In fairness it has not had a lot of use though. Trying it at night where I know there is a fox has a similar effect. I could do with someone to show me how to use it. I just suck my hand, not brilliant, never had one come running in as some lads have but sometimes it moves them a bit closer.

My brothers say the sound carries a long way though so given a few about it ought to work.

A

The trick with a foxpro, is to use the correct sound at the correct time of year.It comes into its own when they are pairing up, or there are cubs about, and you want to bag a vixen. The first day i had mine, i put it out in a field, in mid morning, and played some of the crow calls. I kid you not, it was like a scene from Hitcocks, " the birds"......unreal.

Used properly, they are an absolutely awesome piece of kit, and will bring you foxes you wouldn,t otherwise have called in, have fun with it.

The trick with a foxpro, is to use the correct sound at the correct time of year.It comes into its own when they are pairing up, or there are cubs about, and you want to bag a vixen. The first day i had mine, i put it out in a field, in mid morning, and played some of the crow calls. I kid you not, it was like a scene from Hitcocks, " the birds"......unreal.

Used properly, they are an absolutely awesome piece of kit, and will bring you foxes you wouldn,t otherwise have called in, have fun with it.

This is very true. With more and more people out there lamping , using rabbit calls and then missing ;) , being able to use unique sounds is a distinct advantage. One of the best sounds on the Foxpro which I use most of the time is the Pheasant in distress.

Foxes will come to any sound it thinks is food - the problem most people have with any caller is that they play it much too loud.

I start off really quiet then gently increase the volume if nothing shows.When i first bought it i just started off loud and never seen a thing but having learned how to use it properly now its the best bit of foxing kit i have apart from my rifle of course.

just thought I'd tell you what happened last night. I was out in a area which had just been 2nd cut silage, I also have a few snares in the little valley below, (only half a dozen), these had been down for a week with no success. Anyway, calling with the Foxpro, I got a pair of eyes in amongst some cattle, interested, but not enough, could'nt draw it out of the cattle, and while trying to get in a posistion to get a shot it obviously got the wind of me and buggered off. All the time I was only 100yds off the little valley. Lo and behold, this morning 2 foxes, old vixen, and a bleddy great dogfox, was it coincidence or were they reponding to the Foxpro and got caught on the way?

Archived