Nightforce

sean c

Hi All,

Having picked up my new rifle on Saturday and I'm looking to top it off with a Nightforce scope, As we are all probably aware the prices off these scopes have gone up A LOT in the last 2 months. Ive done a lot of google and magazine searches and have so far found the cheapest price to be just under £1300 for the 5.5-22x50 model my question is do any of you know of a place that may not have shown up on a google search or in a magazine that could beat or match that price.

Thanks for reading,

Sean.

PS. I would really like the scope before the 14th march warcop shoot so i don't think overseas is a option.

Hi All,

Having picked up my new rifle on Saturday and I'm looking to top it off with a Nightforce scope, As we are all probably aware the prices off these scopes have gone up A LOT in the last 2 months. Ive done a lot of google and magazine searches and have so far found the cheapest price to be just under £1300 for the 5.5-22x50 model my question is do any of you know of a place that may not have shown up on a google search or in a magazine that could beat or match that price.

Thanks for reading,

Sean.

PS. I would really like the scope before the 14th march warcop shoot so i don't think overseas is a option.

you have PM

Bloody Hell :(

£1,500 for a 8-32 and £1,600 for the 12-42!!!!

I wouldn't recommend buying one at that money. Seriously look at a good S/H S&B or a US optics. The NXS are good scopes, but I don't know if I'd pay that much! My 8-32 NP-R2 I brought for £750 seems like a good investment now! And no it's not for sale :D

There's one on Guntrader 5.5-22x56 for £1163 at Simpsons of Shepshed.

Phoned up for this after i read the post (5.30pm today) and it was sold yesterday or the day before. Gutted!

Tiff, I also considered the second hand Schmidt or us optics but after looking through a Schmidt PM II i didn't like it and Ive never even seen a us optics scope in the flesh and Ive never looked for one second hand i have heard they are v good though.

Hi All,

Thanks for reading,

Sean.

Hi,

just this morning I was in Trent Firearms and they do have a 5.5-22x56 for around £1100 (i think, I didn't look close enough) But, give Steve a bell, he is an advertiser in the column on the right and he will be able to help you

best wishes,

Finman

No luck with Trent firearms but swillington came up trumps and i should have my 5.5-22x50 with NP-R2 reticle on Tuesday in plenty of time for warcop on the 14th march.

Just got to wait for the reloading dies to come and I'll be ready to go. :lol:

• 1 month later...

i got the same scope to day nightforce nsx 5.5x22x50 new out the shop £1095 countryman of derby ;)

i got my my 32x nsx from country of derby for 1133 and to be honest they posted it for that as well.

when i want another one thats where i will may be going

Mark

Archived