Ultra sonic Cleaning units

Miseryguts

Hi, decided to try Ultrasonic cleaning, but my first unit packed up after only 4 or 5 cycles. Amazon refunded straight away, but don't want to go thru the hassle again, just want a unit that works!

Looking at the GT Sonic 6 Litre unit', it has 60 day no hassle return and 18 months replacement warranty, but I just want it to work. Any one running one of these units or something similar?

There appear to be several models of this make, and a lot of others that look exactly like it on Amazon.

What is every one else using, and do they stand up to use?

M

I don't remember the model of the US cleaner I bought but it was rated "industrial" grade, and that is the key. Anything geared to reloaders or home use seems to quit after a few uses. Buy the smallest industrial rated unit you can live with and you will be money ahead. I have been using mine for 6 or 7 years without missing a beat.~Andrew

Try and find one made by "Decon"........we inherited ours when our labs closed around 12 years ago, and it was 25 years old, then..............and is still going strong.

Pete