UKV - The Place for Precision Rifle Enthusiasts
Woodlander

Tikka T3 in 6mmbr

Anyone have a Tikka T3 in 6mmbr that’s sitting around, not getting used.  Full rifle or barreled action. 
thanks

That would have been perfect, Neil,  except I’ve just bought a Bolthorn stock for a T3.  I’d prefer a 595, but lack of stock options is the problem.  
Could you please pm me a price for Sassen barrel fitted to one of your donor actions, assuming you have one.  
thanks for the thought.  
Paul

GRS do them for the 595.............I have the Hybrid on mine.

Pete

My present 6br sits in a Sporter stock and I do like it, but it’s a single shot and I’m wanting a repeater.  I’ve had a few 595s and liked them a lot and I’m told they are built slightly better than the T3, but there just isn’t the variety of aftermarket bits, more’s the pity.  

I have two 595's, 6.5x47 and .223, and I've put CG Jackson 2-stage triggers on them, which are brilliant..........plus Optilock rings and bases that fit the receiver dovetail.

What more could you want?😁

Pete

4 hours ago, Re-Pete said:

I have two 595's, 6.5x47 and .223, and I've put CG Jackson 2-stage triggers on them, which are brilliant..........plus Optilock rings and bases that fit the receiver dovetail.

What more could you want?😁

Pete

One in 6br.......?

I got mine from Baldie a few years ago. If you're up for a new one, Jackson Rifles may have a few left.

Pete

Thanks for the heads up, Pete.  If I can’t find a SH one, I may have to stump up for a new one.  
Another wanted thread coming up.......

The Jackson triggers are long gone i think. They were great, and would have been brilliant, had they had a safety catch.

The Timney 2 stage t3 trigger can be made to fit the 595 with a small mod. They are rather nice.

I have The Timney 2 stage  trigger fitted to my T3X and my Remmy 700 

a massive improvement to both rifles 

Pity about the availability of Jackson triggers,.
Thanks for  your thoughts on the Timney, sounds as though I’ll have more luck searching for one of those. 

SH Timney 2 stage for a T3, anyone?

Hi there, can you check your inbox as I’m trying to send you a pm and it’s saying you can’t receive messages....

Cheers. Paul