RPA rifles

The Badger

https://rpainternational.co.uk/rpa-systems-limited-enters-barrel-manufacturing-market/

Your rifle might pre-date this, however, and I'm not sure if this is up and running even now.

Pete

hi gents I can confirm we do indeed make our own barrels inhouse which are now avalible to the custom rifle builder and will be offering all our rifles in custom chamberings and full custom builds using our own or any of the aftermarket actions from the usa etc

20191008_160817.jpg

John, i have bought an RPR woodland stalker, i am looking at fitting it in a pse composite stock.  I have not seen the action, is it based on remi shape ? Daft question i know ? But i have fitted,] my bergarra in one and love the stocks

DCR are now closed long story but parent company dce business dried up so closed forcing dcr to close, but on a plus note i  iam now senior gunsmith/works manager at rpa hence why we are now offing full custom builds inhouse and will be launching our buttoned rifles as blanks to the market as well as offering our rifles in any chambering,We will also be offering our line of rifles in edi's awesome stocks like the interceptor in a etac etc as well as the woodland and general purpose in the e-lite.As well as offering a barreling service on any rifle make FITTED PROOFED AND SCREWCUT FOR £750. HAPPY DAYS

3 hours ago, John DCR said:

DCR are now closed long story but parent company dce business dried up so closed forcing dcr to close, but on a plus note i  iam now senior gunsmith/works manager at rpa hence why we are now offing full custom builds inhouse and will be launching our buttoned rifles as blanks to the market as well as offering our rifles in any chambering,We will also be offering our line of rifles in edi's awesome stocks like the interceptor in a etac etc as well as the woodland and general purpose in the e-lite.As well as offering a barreling service on any rifle make FITTED PROOFED AND SCREWCUT FOR £750. HAPPY DAYS

Thanks for clarifying, good luck in your new position. Perhaps you should change your name?

I had an interceptor in 243 it had one of the last boreder barel I sold it on on here and can honestly say I wish I hadn't as it was just so accurate. 

I sold it as I had a lighter custom dolphin rifle built but despite the dolphin rifle being really good and just as accurate and shooting exactly the same load using the 95g nosler tip with Vit550 and lap brass i some how mis that RPA !!

I've had my RPA in 6 mm PPC USA for, I don't know, almost 10 years? I got it second hand and the person I brought it from had received from a friend who had passed away, so third-hand. Goodness knows how many rounds have been through it, but it still shoots 0.5 MOA or less if I do my part? Yes, it's heavy, yes it's a bit bulky and yes it's a single shot model, but boy is it well made, reliable and accurate. All I've ever had done to it was change the stock's paint job to black  (it was a weird blue before).

A picture of it, set up for bench rest shooting, is below.

RPA Interceptor.jpg

22 hours ago, Re-Pete said:

Bet it's not as bulky as my 6x47...............

Ah... no, yours looks rather heavier. But then again, yours seems to have a Quadlock, and mine's a Quadlite, so by the very trade name itself, mine must be slightly lighter 🤔

It's a CG-RPA 2000 (a Quadlock predecessor, with Belleville washers and a 2-piece firing pin).............a cracking strong action with a "tuned" 2-stage RPA trigger that breaks around 300gms.

Pete