.243 pes moderator

Hi,

can anybody tell me the exit hole diameter for a .243 calibre PES moderator? (i'm looking for a .243 specific second hand one and want to make sure i get the correct one).

cheers in advance

buy a .30 cal it will then fit all you rifles and you only need the one . :lol:

buy a .30 cal it will then fit all you rifles and you only need the one . :lol:

got a .30 cal t4 which i use on my .308, want a .243 specific pes t12 for my .243 for maximum attenuation.

thanks for all the responses, looks like the 7mm exit hole is the one i want, might have to get a new one if a sh one doesnt appear. i'll let you know how it works / sounds when my little project is assembled.

(i'm changing one of my setups from a .243 R93 with .30 T4 and 8x56 s&b, to a vermin specific setup, .243 t12 mod for maximum attenuation and weight/length and a high mag scope, nsx or whatever turns up, i'm also going to fill the butt of the r93 with a bag of lead shot to add weight. the gun is already super accurate but i want to start shooting a bit further out and see the bullets strike, whilst keeping it as quiet as possible. my .308 will remain my deer gun. the .243 will be shooting 70 gn ballistic tips initially, but i may drop to 55's when its set up).

Hi,

can anybody tell me the exit hole diameter for a .243 calibre PES moderator? (i'm looking for a .243 specific second hand one and want to make sure i get the correct one).

cheers in advance

Hi

The exit hole should be 7 to 7.5mm for the 243

I may have a second hand pes . They are hard to find, folks tend to hang on to them.

Julian / JMS Arms

Hi Guys

Does a T4 work well on a .243/.308 I thought them to be too small and the T8 was needed?

It would be great if the T4 works on both as they are so much lighter

cheers

GB

HI.

i use t4 on .308 and .243 - cant tell the difference in noise between them and the t8's. takes the noise doen to very comfortable levels.

a friend uses t4 on 30-06, 6.6x55, .243 and .223.

the pes was bought to balance the rifle when i add a high mag scope, and also to eliminate muzzle flip.

cheers

just to hijack this thread for a mo i am running a 243 ai with a new jet z and tbh they are the buisness

Archived