New fox basher

Well my new stock has finally turned up after a few weeks  , for many years my fox rifle was my trusty .220 swift but that finally  met its maker after 20 years loyal service and many many many foxes , so a few months  back I treated myself to a tikka super varmint in .223 and I have to say I love this little thing , i use it for everything. Crows ,rooks, foxes, bunny’s you name it. 
anyway I ordered a new stock for it  , and I’m blown away by it . It feels brilliant. And to me at least looks fantastic. 
will get out tomorrow and get it zeroed in. 

will be it  having as a dedicated NV rifle with my Drone but thought I would see what it looked like in more traditional evening wear 

Tikka T3 super varmint in GRS bi-frost 

Looks real nice , torn between exactly same stock or MDT oryx keep us posted how you find it with the drone on top, as I plan similar set up when I have cash together for the stock , do the standard tikka magazine and bottom metal drop straight in ?

regards lee 

29 minutes ago, Rammer223 said:

Looks real nice , torn between exactly same stock or MDT oryx keep us posted how you find it with the drone on top, as I plan similar set up when I have cash together for the stock , do the standard tikka magazine and bottom metal drop straight in ?

regards lee 

They'll drop right into the Bifrost, with the Oryx you'd run AICS pattern mags.

2 hours ago, jma said:

Very nice,

Iv just looked on their site, and they also come in left handed.

Can i be really cheeky and ask you what the stock  cost please?

Best regards

Jma

I paid £499.00 for the stock. Straight drop in according to GRS. Only the laminate one need bedding but we’re see over the weekend. 👍

50 minutes ago, Bob57 said:

Like that mate,looks great, will look even better with a drone on top👍☺.

Have you tried the drone for eye relief or are you putting an extended picc rail on?

Cheers bob 👍

I rekon it’s gonna have to be an ext pic rail mate. Will have a proper look later today