thread adapter

Hi,

I have a Wild cat Evolution moderator, with 308 and 223 inserts and an 18x1mm threaded bridge which fits the barrels of my 223 and 308. I have two 22 rim fire rifles whose muzzles have 1/2-28 threads.

Any one know of some one who can make me a 1/2 -28 female to 18x1mm male adapter?? I think if I had one of these I could use my 223 moderator on the rim fires, thus saving the cost of another evo mod? - or am I barking up the wrong tree?

BTW before any one starts, I have moderators for all the rifles on my ticket

M (scratching his head in Monmouthshire)

Using a mod on a rimfire and centrefire is usually discouraged on account of unburnt rimfire powder in the mod carrying the risk of been ignited when used on the centrefire.Never experienced it myself but have read threads warning about this.

Drum

13 hours ago, Moorlander said:

Just use a Hausken adaptor they reduce M18X1 to nearly every thread available, they are around £20.00

PERFECT Thanks

M

14 hours ago, drum said:

Using a mod on a rimfire and centrefire is usually discouraged on account of unburnt rimfire powder in the mod carrying the risk of been ignited when used on the centrefire.Never experienced it myself but have read threads warning about this.

Drum

OK thanks for the Heads up on that - some thing to ponder on

M