Inclined picatinny rail

I need to stretch the legs on my long range setup and have discovered that to get from 1000 yds to the mile I need a further 38 minutes of adjustment on elevation.My rifle has a continuous picatinny rail so I am looking for an inclined mount with a minimum of 20 moa.

The only suitable mount I have seen is a Seekins cantilevered mount which would do but they only offer it in a 30 mm ring version which limits me scope wise...not too much of a problem but it would be nice to have a choice.

Does any body have any suggestions?

Another question  would a March scope stand up to  relatively frequent 338 hammering?

Thanks

30 minutes ago, Gluv said:

You should still be able to zero at 100 with a 45 moa mount .

+ 1 for the  sphur 👍🇬🇧🇬🇧

Gluv, I know anything EU hurts you like kryptonite but surly it's 🇸🇪🇸🇪🇪🇺    😁

+1 for Spuhr mounts, had a 20 moa set on my 338, was using 21 mil (circa 71 moa) to get to 1600m with a mild 250 gr scenar load.

Using a reasonably strong 250 gr SMK load ...at the 1000yd gong  my Data tells me I need 38 moa on top to reach the mile... my Nsx will only give me another 21 moa.... the Spuhr should get me there methinks

Whilst doing my research I have found that the Kahles 624i seemingly has more adjustment than  a PM11 need to do another check though..

12 hours ago, gazzarM1 said:

Using a reasonably strong 250 gr SMK load ...at the 1000yd gong  my Data tells me I need 38 moa on top to reach the mile... my Nsx will only give me another 21 moa.... the Spuhr should get me there methinks

Whilst doing my research I have found that the Kahles 624i seemingly has more adjustment than  a PM11 need to do another check though..

I have a .338LM shooting 300gn Lap Scenar.   I have 20moa rail + 20moa mount with an S&B PM11,  I need +38moa from 1000 to a mile too.  No problem.  I can dial out to max of 2200yds.  The Kahles 624i had just been discontinued I think??

8 minutes ago, gazzarM1 said:

That may be the case but I already have one.

ah, OK, so no need to buy a March though 😁