Rifle sock / slip over cover

I’m after a rifle sock or cover that will slip over a scoped rifle easily but still be able to use the sling and it needs to roll up for pocket carry.

Its just to cover the rifle when crossing roads while moving from field to field.

Ive seen plenty of rifle storage socks but they are all enclosed, I need something similar but open the full length so it slips on but the sling is still usable any ideas?

Andy,

The TAB rifle cover is your friend, exactly what you are describing, been using them for years, very good quality, not Chinese knock off materials nor made in a sweat shop etc.

Thus:  https://www.tabgear.com/products/rifle-cover

Terry

3 hours ago, terryh said:

Andy,

The TAB rifle cover is your friend, exactly what you are describing, been using them for years, very good quality, not Chinese knock off materials nor made in a sweat shop etc.

Thus:  https://www.tabgear.com/products/rifle-cover

Terry

Thank you for that link , I have never owned one but seen them in use and what a cracking bit of kit. Going to order one tonight 👍

These covers where the 1st thing Tony ever made, long before TAB gear came into being. He saw the issues as a Snipers Hide match with dust and made so came up with the rifle cover, it has enough padding on the scope to be useful but not bulky, it fits round your bi-pod to you can stand the rifle up off the ground and if its raining you can drop the cover cross ways over the scope & action to stop water getting into things. Goes on and off easily.

T