Consideration for Group buy - Vision Chassis

I am considering the purchase of a Vision Chassis for a long term project rifle

I have made initial contact with the manufacturer and am wondering if anyone else would be interested - the chassis is available for T3 and Remington 700 (as explained on the web page below)

The reason I am asking if anyone else is interested is this requires export licence from Norway hence it makes some sense to bring in more than one 

There would be some saving on multiple unit purchase - I am not able to provide detail until I’ve gauged interest 

Below is a link to the web page of the manufacturer who incidentally also produce excellent PRS competition  “gear” 

https://www.ulfhednar.no/vision-chassis

I’m in no rush on this and as I said it’s gauging interest at present

I’ve been looking at these for a while now.

The chassis is also available for the Sig Sauer SSG 3000/Sig Sauer 200 STR Which would be my interest.

I’m looking for one this Autumn and would be interested in a price should you take the project that far.

5A65AAB2-0950-4A8F-969A-DDE2D92A0A6D.jpeg

72F4D81B-D10D-45B2-B568-149CE7B4FAE7.jpeg

Neil

not sure if the ACC is better or not - the weight system has some advantages I guess 

It’s all relative anyway as the inlet I am interested in is not available in their products 

This is a long term project for me should there be enough interest I’ll offer as a group buy.

MDT by the way will deal with you direct avoiding delays, should you wish to get one.

The thread however is about the Vision chassis.

😃

@Ronin

I’m not in the market for a new gun (got an Impact 737 with MPA comp chassis coming) but I couldn’t see anything about magazine options available for the Vision chassis.

I assume from the pics showing a chassis with an Sig 200STR/SSG 3000 it uses the Sig mags.

What about the Rem 700 clones? AICS or AW mags?

And which of the Rem 700 action clones will the chassis work with? (Eg Defiance, Bighorn, Impact 737 etc)?

Cheers

I can find out this information if it isn’t clear on the web page - im sure the manufacturer will provide it.

I honestly don’t know if there are options available for different clone actions or if it is a generic 700 inlet and again I imagine the inlet for mag will be AICS 

As an aside, Impact  Precision only offer mag cuts for AICS and are from their web information their actions are compatible with most Rem 700 stocks (so essentially a Rem 700) 

The SSG /STR inlet uses the excellent Sauer magazines