Sad news: Bradders.

brown dog

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having never had the pleasure of meeting the man , but had the pleasure of receiving my Bradley Arm custom last year, every phone call,  every message  was a pleasure indeed , straight shooter alright! Just the why I like them, couldn’t help enough ,  he had passion in him for this  sport and will be truly missed , thoughts and prayers for his friends and family 

RIP Mark 

Mark’s Brother Jim and Sister Kathleen have asked me to specifically thank you all for your kind words. They know that Mark has a very different life that his family did not see so much of. There is no doubt that they are getting significant comfort from the knowledge that he was so fondly thought of by us all. 

Haven't used it for a while, but I shot my BAR .22 at the range last night.

Needless to say the rifle shot faultlessly, and was admired by others on the firing point.

I thought of Mark, with a wry smile. because when he built it about four years ago I finished it in olive green furniture, and he gave me a load of sh 1t about that the time! 😁

Respect where respect is due.

I have just seen arrangements for bradders funeral that are posted on  the full-bore UK site....maybe some one could post them on here as well for anyone who might like to attend...I can't go but I will pay my respects at that time and be there in spirit....Hugh.

On 8/23/2019 at 7:18 PM, saddler said:

If you could also pass on the condolences from the posters on the AR15 Forum in the USA - the thread there is at around ten pages now
Lots of folk there wanting to pass on their thoughts to the family

He was well respected on both sides of the pond🇬🇧🇺🇸

On 8/19/2019 at 11:32 PM, rsc1960 said:

I never met the man but his advice was always free, be it dipped in marmite for some,

respect where its due,

i have lit a candle for him and his family to stand next to my brother in law who has also passed, i hope they both are having a beer together up top,

RIP Bradders/Roly.

bob.

Thank you so very much, and condolences to you and your family. Kathleen, Mark's sister.

On 8/23/2019 at 6:53 PM, parkyboy said:

I have just seen arrangements for bradders funeral that are posted on  the full-bore UK site....maybe some one could post them on here as well for anyone who might like to attend...I can't go but I will pay my respects at that time and be there in spirit....Hugh.

Everyone is very welcome to celebrate Mark's life with us. Wear what you like, but Bradley Arms apparel or anything shooting or biking related would be immensely well received! 

https://www.dignityfunerals.co.uk/funeral-notices/18-08-2019-mark-bradley/?ts=637021971374567137&fbclid=IwAR0ShqwqPgpSkIDJPOC4GUWWquL8rIxCC2IRa3LsDXwgcXyRYV7wB5SFwdk

5 hours ago, Mosskat55 said:

Thank you so very much, and condolences to you and your family. Kathleen, Mark's sister.

Hi Kathleen

the candle is a family tradition,

Thank you, Roly was laid to rest last week and we will hold the flame alight until the Day of your brothers resting, sadly I am unable to attend but I wish you and the whole  family the kindest regards

bob.

23 hours ago, rsc1960 said:

Hi Kathleen

Thank you, Roly was laid to rest last week and we will hold the flame alight until the Day of your brothers resting, sadly I am unable to attend but I wish you and the whole  family the kindest regards

bob.

On 8/23/2019 at 6:53 PM, parkyboy said:
23 hours ago, rsc1960 said:

Hi Kathleen

bob.

That's beautiful. Thank you and God Bless you and yours. Kathy

RIP Mark...this is so sad.  He was a stoic man and an inspiration to others as he put things in perspective in his own unique way!

I have, today, been diagnosed with an incurable illness.  I just hope that I can take a leaf from Marks book although in my case, there is some hope.

On 8/29/2019 at 5:57 PM, VarmLR said:

RIP Mark...this is so sad.  He was a stoic man and an inspiration to others as he put things in perspective in his own unique way!

I have, today, been diagnosed with an incurable illness.  I just hope that I can take a leaf from Marks book although in my case, there is some hope.

Incurable does not necessarily mean a soon goodbye. I pray that your illness can be managed and that you can enjoy a full and happy life. God bless.

On 8/31/2019 at 6:25 PM, Mosskat55 said:

Incurable does not necessarily mean a soon goodbye. I pray that your illness can be managed and that you can enjoy a full and happy life. God bless.

Many thanks. I don't wish to de-rail this thread, but presently I don't know the prognosis...early days for me...could be a few years or a lot longer.  Many thanks for your wishes.

• 2 weeks later...

So sad to read about , i never met mark or George /gbal on here but hope somehow there having a right chin wag . Best whishes and thinking of them 

On 8/29/2019 at 5:57 PM, VarmLR said:

RIP Mark, his posts were straight and colourful, I for one was always careful when posting questions or responses (yes in fear mostly) 😉

VarmLR, just keep plugging away, keep a positive interest in the stuff you like and enjoy. Be a little selfish and treat  yourself, as you know when shooting and reloading you end up so focussed your mind gets a rest from all the every day sh*t and worries. Plus being around shooting buddies is also great crack.

All the best

G