Hornady 6mm/.243 75gr V-Max Bullets

2 hours ago, dicehorn said:

Hello Foggy Can you please let me have your email address and I will send a Paypal payment (gift) for 300 (£60)

Regards  Peter

Hi Peter, email is calum1362@gmail.com price will be £60 + £9 P&P

Thanks

7 minutes ago, Foggy123 said:

Hi Peter, email is calum1362@gmail.com price will be £60 + £9 P&P

Thanks

Hello Callum

As the bullets weigh 1.5 kilos postage will be £3 as with packaging it will be under the 2 kilo limit, however if that is what you want I will go ahead and pay the £9 postage

Peter

1 minute ago, dicehorn said:

Hello Callum

As the bullets weigh 1.5 kilos postage will be £3 as with packaging it will be under the 2 kilo limit, however if that is what you want I will go ahead and pay the £9 postage

Peter

Hi Peter,

Okay, I've just posted 500 bullets to someone which cost me £13.14 for Royal Mail Express 48hrs signed for, they weighed 2.580KG, I charged £10 p+p
Another package of 200 bullets cost me £4 as it was 1KG 2nd class post signed for.

If you can give me the cost of postage Peter for the bullets, that is what I will charge you

Thanks

Calum

5 minutes ago, dicehorn said:

Hello Calum

Just  sent via Paypal £65. If 2nd class signed for is any more please let me know and I will make another payment

Peter

Thanks Peter,

I will post off tomorrow,

I will need your address

Cheers

1 hour ago, onehole said:

Sorry Callum?Foggy......My post was a question ?.....I "would" take 500 posted seems you really need the postage covered,,OK will have a think,,,,sorry if a misunderstaning has occured,,,,,O

Yeah I guess I really do need (some) of the postage paid....let me know if you find anybody who does postage free at this price for 500 v-max