Advice required on short Picatinny rails for attaching a bipod and sling

I currently have two studs on the fore end of my rifle, however I'd like to move to a short Picatinny rail and still be able to attach a sling to a stud on the rail.

Current sling and Harris bipod

Current fore end

Borden 308

What's the best option for a short Picatinny rail and a stud? I'd get the rail fixed permanently to the stock. I use Quick Detach swivels for the sling.

Thanks

John

Just been looking at this myself John, the picatinny is universal, but it will depend on how you plan to affix the sling, i.e. Q/D or flush cup type sling fittings.

Seekins Precision do different rails that utilise existing stud hole centres, although T nuts need to be fitted into the stock, videos on YouTube. They have a Q/D hole at the rear of the rail, but I can’t find any in the U.K.

Alternatively,  BT rails are available more readily in the U.K., they will also require the T nuts, but they have a built in flush cup.

1 minute ago, 264wm said:

This any good to you?

just screws into the  existing stud hole, still gives a sling mount and then  a single  picatinny mount.

If its any good  I can post it  to you FOC.

N

100_2903[1].JPG

Thanks, that's a very kind offer, but it's a little short for me. Best regards JCS