1427 options

Hi All

Just looking at options for doing something with the old 1427 I’ve had for years now. Bought if off the caretaker at a training school in Fort William for £100 back in 2000 his wife had used it for indoor target work with a single shot adaptor I was informed. Stock was and still is in good order and  the mags were at the time unused. As you can see in the pics I had it cut and threaded for a mod, I’ve since read a lot about Annie barrels being choked but it’s too late now and to be honest it’s still ridiculously accurate for a 22lr, trigger is the best I’ve ever used. I’m leaning towards either restocking or possibly getting the existing stock modified as the mag carrier in the butt and the lack of a decent grippy recoil pad etc Are less than ideal for field use.  It’s to be used for vermin and fun plinking mainly. Any thoughts or contacts for anyone whom could do such a job on the stock would be appreciated. 

E9D75AB5-1277-4C0D-8438-37E35ECE39AC.png