Photo of Ase Utra SL5i 5/8X24 thread

Strange request you may think. I have run the Ase Utra Jet Z moderators for several years. I have one with corrosion and know that Jackson Rifles do a part exchange. 

The issue I have is the thread on the Jet-Z is recessed even on the non-spigot model I have in 18X1. This is a feature I am hoping is also present on the SL5i. 

Is the SL5i the same? I can’t find and photos on the web. I imagine the other non-spigot threads will all be the same spec as the 5/8X24 but that’s the thread I on my current rifle hence making a specific request. Input of experience of other threads appreciated as I know 5/8X24 isn’t popular here in the U.K. 

Havent got one here but I’ll call in at the shop later or tomorrow and see if they have one in stock to take pic of

The SL's have a short section of tube that sticks out the back Dave.

If you are putting it on a Tikka with that thread, they dont have an undercut on them. Pretty sure all the Ase mods have enough clearance though. It isn't difficult machine one into the mod though.