Riflecraft moderators

I'll reply, no i haven't heard of them.

But i've heard of aim sport predator, as i use one on my 6.5CM.

You can buy different threaded bushings for different threaded rifles, but the stainless steel bushings are not cheap at £40 a go..........

But I've used my 6.5CM mod with and without the Predator, and you can certainly tell the difference... Not cheap, but in my opinion worth the cost..

Although, you must do your research, as some of them do not sit squarely on the rifle and can cause bullet/moderator strikes, that cause chaos with accuracy...

Mine is fine but others have not been so lucky.

Just one opinion...

Cheers

Chaz. 

22 minutes ago, lapua said:

is someone not going to suggest i try a T8 reflex?

i give up. Help me Bradders!

Nope

All sound moderators give -28 to -32 dB reduction, if their spiel is to be believed, but they all work to an extent

Actual reduction is subjective, so pick one and be happy, and don't go constantly chasing the latest and maybe not so greatest all the time....and stop asking for 2nd hand ones, when in actual fact it's highly likely no one else has one

Ase Utra are great

1 hour ago, lapua said:

is someone not going to suggest i try a T8 reflex?

i give up. Help me Bradders!

Don't buy a t8 reflex they rust through, buy a AU jet-Z,  they last forever😃.

On 6/19/2019 at 8:50 PM, bradders said:

Nope

All sound moderators give -28 to -32 dB reduction, if their spiel is to be believed, but they all work to an extent

Actual reduction is subjective, so pick one and be happy, and don't go constantly chasing the latest and maybe not so greatest all the time....and stop asking for 2nd hand ones, when in actual fact it's highly likely no one else has one

Ase Utra are great

I think its fine to ask for second hand stuff, if you don't want to buy new. I’ve even seen you sell s/h moderators in the past so why not ask?

10 minutes ago, lapua said:

I think its fine to ask for second hand stuff, if you don't want to buy new. I’ve even seen you sell s/h moderators in the past so why not ask?

Only because the stuff you ask for always seems to have barely hit the new market 🤔

6 hours ago, bradders said:

Only because the stuff you ask for always seems to have barely hit the new market 🤔

Jetz’s are hardly new? I wasnt asking for a s/h Riflecraft. Jumping to conclusions again... brain into gear before fingers into action might be the right thing to do

2 hours ago, lapua said:

Jetz’s are hardly new? I wasnt asking for a s/h Riflecraft. Jumping to conclusions again... brain into gear before fingers into action might be the right thing to do

I don't keep up with these things, I have all the stuff I need....and use it, well except for my CQB-S, I don't use that very much

I've got a Third Eye Spartan 3, 6.5 cal, M18x1, EOB, very light use, <100 rounds, surplus to requirements............

Pete