LMT 308 long and short package deal

Hi,

Im not getting out to shoot as much as I used to due to work and opportunities so I’ve decided to thin the collection.

This package is a LMT long and short combo. Each barrel has less than 350 rounds through it.

1st upper has 26in barrel, Harris bipod, ambidextrous charging handle, picatinny rail covers and AI threaded brake.

2nd Upper has the standard LMT 16in barrel, side charging adaption, rail covers and LANTAC Dragon brake.

The lower has 2 options for stocks... BCM AR type and LMT precision with rear monopod. Also has a phase 5 bad lever added. Original bolt release will be included.

Package comes with cleaning & maint kit (inc torque wrench for barrel change), Trijicon TR21 and mount on the short upper. Numerous magazines (9 I think) inc 20 round and 10 round PMags plus a few metal colt type 20 round mags.

Plastic case with DIY cut foam (not perfect) and camo drag bag with DIY divider also included.

These photos are a little old I.e. show old down grip and Elcan on the short upper. Replaced by Trijicon now. If there is genuine interest on here I’ll get up to date photos done. 

Looking for £4000 ONO. Awesome package... I intended to use this for long range accuracy shoots as well as CSR however I’m just not getting to the shoots and starting to wind down my shooting.

As this has 2 bolts and 2 barrels your licence must have slots for 2 .308 rifles. I will only sell as a package.

FDEBEFA9-6C57-4D99-823B-07D598C98ACA.jpeg

second Pic added. Like i said... these are old as they've what i have on my IPad at the min but if there is interest i can take up to date ones.

There are more Mags to add to this, the S&B 3-12 has already sold and the ELCAN is now a Trijicon TR21.

Thanks

LMT.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Will it fit another make of lower designed for 308, or does it need to be an LMT lower? I guess what I am asking, is, is the spare upper only compatible with the LMT lower or could it be made into another rifle with a non LMT lower?

Yes, correction, John MH is right, it needs to be an AR10 lower receiver, I’m not sure but I think the LMT 308 is an Armalite type rather than the DPMS type but clarification would be required.

If I recall correctly, the LMT is a Knights Armament SR25 compatible lower which would mean in Armalite terms, it would need to be Armalite AR10 type A lower and not AR10 type B. The SR25 and the type A both take the Magpul Pmag’s etc where as the type B uses M14 mags so wouldn’t be ideal.

I hope this helps

2 hours ago, Roy W said:

Will it fit another make of lower designed for 308, or does it need to be an LMT lower? I guess what I am asking, is, is the spare upper only compatible with the LMT lower or could it be made into another rifle with a non LMT lower?

There is no industry wide 'Standard' for the .308 size Armalite platform so you cannot guarantee that one makes upper will fit another makes lower, some will and some wont. 

1 hour ago, newsatten said:

I guess at some point Bradders would have chimed in with a definitive answer , he knew these things inside out,

God bless ................... 

Yes he would, I think we all still expect to see a post from the man, he will be sorely missed......and not just from the AR community.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...