Are you sure about the barrel profile? This looks like a straight taper, the Palma is swamped...............then again, it might be the angle the photo was taken at.

4120-Standard-Palma.png

Pete

No its a Ax Booom.  Joking apart peter, your stick is well worth what you are asking for it   built by a top smith who is renowned  for producing top quality rifles , never sell youself short , its only worth what people want to pay for it , so if they want A 7mm SARUM of your spec , let them price just the parts on your rosko plus smiths cost and the end user aint getting a bad deal. When you buy custom, that is always to your spec, not everyone else's  so that reflects on the potential  customers you will come across if you wish to sell.

Copper tops ( pete walker) is a quality smith, you will not find a better , more precise person , and attention to detail in regards to your rosko as pete.

Every one wants a good deal ,but at the end it is what do you want back for your stick, which has cost double what you are asking for ?

Custom guns you will always blow your B--lox but its to what extent you wish too.

Sorry for the rant just my 1p 😁

And as far as the whole custom

rifle things goes , I'm accutley aware of the way they deprecate!

i liken them to a Michelin Star dinner , look great , cost a fortune,

and end up down the bog 12 hours later !

😂

2 hours ago, newsatten said:

Generally a Hand gun ,

no idea why though 😎

Wow, i never knew that. Thats a “special kinda special”

i like your saum, i had the same stock. One i wish i had kept. Shame its a magnum boltface, would make a lovely prl gun in a sensible calibre. I would have bought it.