Tikka T3 Stainless Super Varmint .204 Ruger KRG Bravo

I've decided to sell my .204 and go for .243 as a multipurpose rifle instead. 

I've owned the rifle for around a year and it's shot approximately 400 rounds from new, 300 of which are hand loads. I have full load data, which I can share with the buyer. 

The rifle specs are as follows:

Tikka T3 Stainless Super Varmint (Shortened to 21 3/4" barrel by Mike Norris) with 11 degree target crown screw cut in M18x1 thread with thread protector

KRG Bravo stock with hook cover and 10 round MDT AI .223/.204 mag

Yo Dave trigger spring

Rear extended stainless 0 moa picatinny rail for NV eye relief (fitted and shortened by Mike Norris).

This gun absolutely shoots lights out, during load development using 39gr SBK's it was producing very very tight 5 shot groups, forming ragged holes. It will come with any brass I have (approx 120 twice loaded) and the dies could be sold with the rifle if the buyer so decides they wish to buy them. I've cleaned the bore after every outing and the mod has never been kept on. I also have 300 39 gr SBK's, N133 Powder and Rem 7.5 primers that could be bought separately to the rifle. 

Sale does not include the scope or bipod or moderator, but I will have a .20 cal Predator 12 and Wildcat evo .20 cal baffle stack available.

20190602_202030.thumb.jpg.7b043c2346bca4db4578fe40057f8dec.jpg

£1350 ONO

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
6 hours ago, mark4159 said:

Hi Doz, any chance of us having a quick chat on the phone about your KRG with 204? I've just bought one, few very minor questions with feed if you could spare the time. 

Mark. 

In different chassis with different magazines there may not be 100% compatibility.  Some magazines may have difficulty fitting in and in some cases the magazine may need to be shaved down a little to make them sit right.  Some chassis do have magazine height adjustments to accomodate this.

Taken from KRG's installation document (attached)

Insert a magazine to test for fit, the forend can be moved forward or backward a small amount to adjust the magazine fit. Additionally, the trigger guard can be moved a small amount as well if necessary, this will require removal of the barreled action. Due to the magazine design of the AICS magazine and the magwell of the Bravo, it may be possible to put pressure on the mag and push it up against the bolt. For this reason we do not recommend resting the gun on the magazine when firing

BRAVO-Chassis-Installation-Instructions.pdf

• 3 weeks later...